Regular registration for both In-house baseball closed on April 15. Registrations are still being accepted for In-house, with a late fee.
Tryouts for Traveling baseball were held last fall - if your player did not try out and get assigned to a team, you should register him/her for In-house.
The MHAA Baseball program is run by the MHAA Baseball Board and and is governed by the MHAA Board of Directors. Program level or age level Coordinators may also be utilized.
More details can be found below. Additional information can also be found by clicking the links above for In-House and Traveling Baseball programs.
All in-house baseball runs from May 6th to July 14.
The Mendota Heights Baseball Association provides programs dedicated to creating a fun, fair, competitive and safe baseball environment which increases participation and provides the opportunity to improve personal skills, while developing respect for others, self confidence and teamwork in our youth athletes.
Develop athletes who have the skills to contribute at next level programs and a life-long love of baseball.
Mendota Heights Baseball Core Values:
1. Respect: Treat others better than you expect to be treated.
2. Sportsmanship: Foster a sense of fair play, humility in victory and graciousness in defeat, as well as friendship with teammates and opponents alike.
3. Integrity: Demonstrate honest and fair play, beyond simple adherence to the rules and regulations of the game.
4. Excellence: Pursue the highest level of personal achievement as a player, and collective achievement as a team and an organization.
5. Teamwork: Learn the value of working together. Baseball is a team sport. Success on the field, as in many aspects of life, is best achieved working as a team, towards a shared goal.
6. Loyalty: Develop a loyalty to the ideals of the sport and the fellow members of the baseball community.
7. Enjoyment: Have fun teaching and learning the game of baseball, and have satisfying and rewarding experiences that benefit all participants.