******** See all event cancellations here *******
Register to play in the 2019 ALS Wiffleball Tournament benefiting Mr. Lufkin.
Registration is FREE to all Mendota Heights and WSP youth baseball players.
When: Saturday, August 3rd
Where: Harmon Park, West St Paul
Who: Teams of 3-5 players
Schedule: 9am-12 pool play, 12-4 bracket play
Website (to register): www.alswiffleball.com
Facebook page (for sharing): www.facebook.com/alswiffleball
The MHAA Baseball program is run by the MHAA Baseball Board and and is governed by the MHAA Board of Directors. Program level or age level Coordinators may also be utilized.
More details can be found below. Additional information can also be found by clicking the links above for In-House and Traveling Baseball programs.
This instructional baseball camp provides as excellent environment for each camper to improve baseball skills and individual techniques. Instruction on the fundamentals of throwing, hitting, bunting, fielding, and base running will be covered. Emphasis will be placed on competition, with players being split into teams and games scheduled everyday.
A six to one player-to-coach ratio enables instruction to take place on a personal basis. Our goal is to combine the knowledge of the coaching staff with the enthusiasm and abilities of our campers so that those attending this camp can learn and improve as baseball players.
Please see the signup sheet below for more information and to register your player!
All in-house baseball runs from May 6th to July 14.
The Mendota Heights Baseball Association provides programs dedicated to creating a fun, fair, competitive and safe baseball environment which increases participation and provides the opportunity to improve personal skills, while developing respect for others, self confidence and teamwork in our youth athletes.
Develop athletes who have the skills to contribute at next level programs and a life-long love of baseball.
Mendota Heights Baseball Core Values:
1. Respect: Treat others better than you expect to be treated.
2. Sportsmanship: Foster a sense of fair play, humility in victory and graciousness in defeat, as well as friendship with teammates and opponents alike.
3. Integrity: Demonstrate honest and fair play, beyond simple adherence to the rules and regulations of the game.
4. Excellence: Pursue the highest level of personal achievement as a player, and collective achievement as a team and an organization.
5. Teamwork: Learn the value of working together. Baseball is a team sport. Success on the field, as in many aspects of life, is best achieved working as a team, towards a shared goal.
6. Loyalty: Develop a loyalty to the ideals of the sport and the fellow members of the baseball community.
7. Enjoyment: Have fun teaching and learning the game of baseball, and have satisfying and rewarding experiences that benefit all participants.